- Type: Teeth Whitening
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: yulia or OEM
- white tooth: dental health tool
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||up to the client's request|
|Delivery Detail:||30days after received order|
Specificationssilicone polishing head
Use 2 pcs AAA size battery
Remove plaque, stain at home to whitening teeth
The dental polisher is a fabulous, easy-to-use, tooth care product that gives you something to smile about. Scientifically designed and battery-operated, it is ideal for preventive dental care at home, and can travel with you wherever you take a toothbrush.
The dental polisher is designed to polish your teeth where normal toothbrushes fail.
Used twice per month for no more than two or three minutes, or as specifically advised by dentist or hygienist, the dental polisher with the normal toothpaste works like a professional polishing to remove stains and discolorations. For better result, please use our special toothpaste that import from USA. The Dental polisher also discourages dangerous plaque build up.
· First place a small amount of the toothpaste or special toothpaste in rubber cup.
· When ready to polish hold the dental polisher upright in your hand with your forefinger near the On switch and a free finger on your chin for easier control of polishing
· Before turning the switch on. Use the rubber tip to spread a little of the toothpaste or special paste over the teeth you will be polishing. Then with the rubber tip just making contact with the tooth surface activate the power by pressing the switch and proceed to polish the teeth. Do not use pressure.
· The gentle rotating cup will give your teeth that polished brightness and gleaming smile.
· The dental polisher use two pieces of "AA" size of battery.
· To install batteries to dental polisher, simply unscrew the handle from polisher head then drop the batteries into the base making sure that the positive (+) end of the batteries are facing up. Screw base and top securely together.
· Never immerse in water. After every use remove the cup and clean with water. wipe outside with a soft cloth or tissue.
· Not recommended for use by children 12 years old or younger.
· Each set pack in blister card
· 12 sets per inner box
· 144 sets per carton
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|